We’re looking for an innovative, collaborative and resourceful Hardware Engineer and firmware developer excited to help create and advance the hardware of our products.
You will have an impact on a global scale, making decisions that will allow hundreds of thousands of customer’s peace of mind knowing their valuables can be reliably tracked and found if misplaced. By this point, Chipolo has created the world’s largest lost and found community based on tiny Bluetooth device, but the technology has a potential impact that is far greater. Some of the industries that we are exploring: transportation, healthcare and connected home.
- Solid user of Altium Designer EDA tool,
- Skilled firmware developer in C/C++ in Keil uVision IDE for ARM Cortex-M0/M3/M4 processor based microcontrollers,
- System design with wireless interfaces (BT/BLE, WiFi) in addition to other peripherals such as USB, I2C, SPI, UART, Ethernet,
- Can independently work with lab tools: oscilloscope, logic analyzer, spectrum analyzer, soldering iron, etc.,
- Understands design for low power consumer electronics,
- Great troubleshooting and debugging skills.
Work with a great team of people who love what they do,
- Team lunches and company-wide events and outings,
- On-site game room.
Please include these in your application:
- A one-paragraph pitch on why we should hire you in this role,
- Languages you are fluent in, both human and technical,
- A project you are proud of,
- What you find most interesting about Chipolo.
Chipolo has invented a simple and sleek location tracking device with an app that can be used to track any item users don’t want to misplace. Users can place small, affordable Chipolos on wallets, purses, computers, luggage, etc., allowing them to communicate within the world’s fastest growing lost and found network. The company, which was crowd funded via Kickstarter, is based in Slovenia and ships worldwide.
We obsess about great engineering and design, across hardware, mobile and web. We care deeply about making our code, APIs, and documentation functional, useful and beautiful.
We’re a small team, with a focus on individual responsibility and rapid development. If you like thinking big and having an impact, you’ll enjoy working with us!