Chipolo is a scale-up company based in Trbovlje, with an office in Ljubljana, which presented an innovative item finder on Kickstarter in 2013 and has since grown into a successful internationally renowned company with 40 employees and more than 2 million products sold worldwide.
The Chipolo brand is established in the technology world as one of the best brands in the field of item finders and has received numerous awards, such as the CES 2019 Innovation award for the upcoming LTE tracker. We are collaborating with some of the largest companies, such as Google and Apple and we ship products to 195 countries around the world.
We believe in a better and smarter way of searching for misplaced and lost things. Our mission is to give every item the power to be found.
Due to our expansion, we are looking for a Sales manager to join our sales team, with the main purpose to future champion our growth.
The role requires a business development driven professional, who is highly motivated, has high self-initiative and has an ingenious and proactive approach. In the sales team you will have a key role that will generate new opportunities and seek pathways to new sales channels.
Sales Manager will be focused on looking for new customers and channels to develop a sales network in foreign markets. You will also take care of building and maintaining a relationship with existing customers and keep them informed of new developments and changes, take care of the execution of orders, solve problems, and generally act as a liaison between the customer and the internal team.
WORK DETAILS & ASSIGNMENTS:
- Preparation and implementation of the sales plan for the relevant Chipolo segment
- Implementation of sales activities for the relevant segment
- Finding new sales channels, products, and partners for placing Chipolo products
- Consulting and communication with existing and potential clients
- Co-creating sales strategies and new Chipolo solutions and products
- Preparing regular reviews of the market, competition, and trends in the field
- Preparing promotional activities for the relevant segment
- Miscellaneous related tasks appointed by management
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Concluded bachelor’s degree (min level VI), relevant experience in sales, preferably in B2B segment are preferred but not necessary
- Great affinity for and basic knowledge of technology (IoT, computers, gadgets, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of English, additional languages are welcome
- Strong communication skills with a goal-oriented mindset
- Strategic approach to work with great organizational skills, ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple clients, being able to define and analyze metrics to inform the success of activities
- Basic knowledge of lean tools for developing business models and ideas such as BMC, VPC (lean mindset)
- Computer literacy (CRM - Pipedrive, MS Office, Google tools, ...)
RESILIENCE AND ADAPTABILITY:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Confident and decisive nature
- Collaborative team player with great interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Proactive, with self-initiative and high levels of creativity
We believe that the will, the attitude, and the readiness for new knowledge is what matters most.
We offer a long-term employment opportunity with an exceptional personal and professional journey of:
- Future learning and growth, also with enabling further education opportunities
- Working with state-of-the-art products and with world famous brands and best companies, such as Apple and Google
- Modern and dynamic working environment that encourages teamwork, collaboration, and inventiveness
- A culture where employee experience matters and is encouraged with flexibility, team buildings activities and daily fun – btw - culinary skills, especially in the field of burgers, pizza, grilling, and punctuality are two bonus skills
- Chipolo rule: if you miss an appointment for more than 3 minutes, bring ice cream for everyone. (P.S. Ice cream is always in stock)
If you have the desire to join us at Chipolo, we invite you to apply here on LI or send your CV and attach a motivation letter by 5. 10. 2022 to [email protected], and we promise to get back to you.