You will have an impact on a global scale, making decisions that will allow hundreds of thousands of customer’s peace of mind knowing their valuables can be reliably tracked and found if misplaced. By this point, Chipolo has created the world’s largest lost and found community based on tiny Bluetooth device, but the technology has a potential impact that is far greater.
- Deeply involved in the app development process from start to finish and have a creative impact and voice in the design of our apps,
- Work with Design team to design and implement UI features that drive the visual identity of our apps,
- UI/UX developer will create in-app artwork and placeholder artwork as needed by developers and engineering,
- UI/UX Developer must understand mobile apps and how to make the UI flow,
- Strong sense of graphic design, and understand how to graphically reduce the detail while keeping the feel of the design,
- Work with marketing team to create UI tests to support and refine our apps,
- The UI/UX Developer should also have experience and skills with prototyping.
- 2+ years UI experience with web and mobile apps or games experience,
- Great graphic design skills: sketching/wireframing/storyboarding abilities,
- Communicate visually, and to identify and define visual design issues and solutions,
- Good knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and other relevant art tools,
- A desire to learn, grow, and work in an iterative design environment,
- Ability to communicate and play nice with others in a dynamic team environment,
- Experience with Android UI Design,
- Published an original Android app is a plus,
- Needs to be very self-motivated with drive to work through difficult problems,
- Strong coding abilities and experience with Java and Android SDK,
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs,
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies,
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do,
- Expand your knowledge and express your creativity,
- Participate in company wide events such as team lunches and outings,
- Valuable experience working in a fast growing startup,
- Flexible working hours considered.