Every day, people do amazing things at Chipolo. What will you do? Here’s your opportunity to do meaningful work by providing world class support for the product that have made Chipolo the world’s mass-market consumer product. Come join our team – we’ll train you to resolve technical issues while keeping a focus on the customer. So when customers contact us with questions, you won’t just provide answers— you’ll provide an experience. Become a Technical Support Advisor and begin an exciting new career at Chipolo. As our customers’ first point of contact, you’ll be the friendly voice of Chipolo, providing great customer service, troubleshooting and support. We’ll rely on you to listen to our customers and use your technical expertise, creativity and passion to meet their needs — and remind them that behind our great product are amazing people.
As a Support Engineer you will:
- Ensure Chipolo customers get a world class support experience every time,
- Set clear goals and directions, and provide regular feedback on team members performance,
- Measure and analyse team performance and provide weekly reporting to the rest of the organisation,
- Help the team hands on when necessary,
- Ensure team members are happy, effective, and growing their career,
- Transmit and foster Chipolo values, and empathy for customers,
- Help build the support organisation through training, recruiting, policies and other organisational improvements,
- Help create and maintain reusable support material,
- Collaborate closely with the product, and engineering team to provide product feedback and suggest improvements.
- Experience in a technology company,
- Experience managing a support team,
- A clear, well-formed communication style both in writing and in person, with the ability to shift from an emphatic to an assertive stance when necessary,
- Ability to set goals and execute with the team to hit targets,
- Experience providing technical support for cross platform products (iOS, Android, Windows MobiIe – Bonus Points).
Bonus points for:
- Having built and launched a mobile or web product,
- Proficiency in multiple languages, both technical and human.
- Work with a great team of people who love what they do,
- Team lunches and company-wide events and outings,
- On-site game room.
Please include these in your application:
- A one-paragraph pitch on why we should hire you in this role,
- A project you are proud of,
- Languages you are fluent in, both human and technical,
- What you find most interesting about Chipolo.
Chipolo has invented a simple and sleek location tracking app that can be used to track any item users don’t want to misplace. Users can place small, affordable Chipolos on wallets, purses, computers, luggage, etc., allowing them to communicate within the world’s fastest growing lost and found network. The company, which was crowd funded via Kickstarter, is based in Slovenia and ships worldwide.
We obsess about great engineering and design, across mobile and web. We care deeply about making our code, APIs, and documentation functional, useful and beautiful.
We’re a small team, with a focus on individual responsibility and rapid development. If you like thinking big and having an impact, you’ll enjoy working with us!