You will have an impact on a global scale, making decisions that will allow hundreds of thousands of customer’s peace of mind knowing their valuables can be reliably tracked and found if misplaced. By this point, Chipolo has created the world’s largest lost and found community based on tiny Bluetooth device, but the technology has a potential impact that is far greater.
- Design, build, and maintain the Chipolo app on iOS
- Become an expert on Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) for iOS
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Collaborate with the Technical Support team to address customer issues
- Solve difficult problems on developing platforms (e.g. BLE on iOS)
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject is a plus
- 2+ years of iOS development experience.
- Experience with iOS UI Design
- Experience working with BLE is preferred, desire to learn is required
- Excellent problem solving skills on developing platforms (e.g. BLE on iOS)
- Work closely with the iOS and backend teams to provide a consistent Chipolo user experience across platforms
- Published an original iOS app is a plus
- Needs to be very self-motivated with drive to work through difficult problems
- Strong coding abilities and experience with Objective-C and iOS SDK
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Expand your knowledge and express your creativity.
- Participate in company wide events such as team lunches and outings.
- Valuable experience working in a fast growing startup.
- Flexible working hours considered.