Partnership Sales Manager
Author: Martin Blazinšek
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Chipolo was founded by a group of six friends, who often faced the problem of lost keys. Together we created a solution for this common problem that most people around the world have and presented the project on Kickstarter in 2013. Since then we evolved into an international company present in more than 45 countries around the world.
We believe in a better and smarter way of searching for misplaced and lost things. Our mission is to give every object the power to be found.
We are currently looking for a sales team member for the Partnership Sales Manager position. Your job will be to find new channels, products and partners to integrate Chipolo products and technologies with, namely manufacturers of wallets, backpacks, bicycles, clothing and footwear, various Bluetooth devices (headphones, speakers, clocks, ...), etc.
You will also advise new and existing partners on what Chipolo technology is best suited for integration in a particular product, and represent a link between the client, the sales team and the technical / development team of Chipolo.
- Gabrsko 12, 1420 Trbovlje, Slovenia
- Occasional work from home possible
- Filed work (client visits, visiting trade fairs in Europe and around the world)
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ASSIGNMENTS
- Preparation and implementation of the sales plan for the Chipolo partners segment;
- Implementation of sales activities for the above segment;
- Finding new sales channels, products and partners for integration of Chipolo technologies;
- Consulting and communication with existing and potential partners (clients);
- Co-creating sales strategies for the integration of Chipolo technologies into other products;
- Collaborating on new Chipolo solutions and products with the goal of integration into other products;
- Preparing regular reviews of the market, competition and trends in the field;
- Preparing promotional activities for the partnership segment;
- Miscellaneous related tasks appointed by management;
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Minimum level VI education: Level VI of economic or technical direction;
- Language skills: Fluent in English, knowledge of additional languages is welcome;
- High level of self-confidence, accuracy, a goal-oriented mindset
- A strategic and analytical approach to work;
- High communication skills;
- Teamwork oriented;
- Proactive, with self-initiative and high levels of creativity;
- Basic knowledge of lean tools for developing business models and ideas such as BMC, VPC, ... (lean mindset);
- Excellent organization and commitment to goals;
- Basic computer literacy (CRM - Pipedrive, Excel, Google tools, ...);
- Minimum 2 years of experience in business. Candidates who have already worked in a startup or a similar environment or have established and managed their company will be prioritized.
- Or at least 2 years of sales experience. Priority is given to candidates who have experience in B2B sales.
- Not a requirement, but priority will be given to candidates who have previously worked or were in any way connected with industries that produce products suitable for the integration of Chipolo technologies, for example wallets, backpacks, bicycles, clothing and footwear, various Bluetooth devices (headphones, speakers, clocks, ...)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Visiting the largest consumer electronics fair, CES in Las Vegas;
- Team picnics or team building activities at least twice a year;
- Ping pong table in the office;
- Collaborating with world famous brands;
- Flexible working hours;
- Modern, innovative and dynamic working environment;
- Additional education through conferences and workshops;
- Personal and professional development;
- Indeterminate term employment options
Applications will be accepted until 30.04.2019 at [email protected]. Please include a CV and add Partnership Sales Manager: First Name Last Name in the subject line.